Boy am I excited about what I have in store for y’all next week. I’ve decided (by all of the power invested in me) that next week is hosting cool parties week on the blog. You’ll get to read about some of the fun parties and hosting tips that I’ve done along the way. Hopefully I inspire you to throw some cool parties of your own, and inspire me to start hosting them again (sometimes life gets in the way, huh?). Next week we will be talking about:
- Monday (6/25): Hosting a Toga Party
- Tuesday (6/26): Hosting a Murder Mystery Party
- Wednesday (6/27): Planning a Themed Party
- Thursday (6/28): Including Your Guests in Hosting a Party
- Friday (6/29): Great (and easy) things to make for a Brunch Party
- Saturday (6/30): Hosting a Christmas in July Party
In the meantime, I wanted to share this fun fact with you. I saw Godspell last night on Broadway. Incredible. I would tell you all to go see it, but it closes on Sunday unfortunately. Literally, incredible cast, so inspiring – GREAT voices.
Anyway, they shot confetti out into the audience at one point and I picked some up and put it in my purse (just a few pieces). When I’m digging through my purse it reminds me of the good times I had and makse me smile. I also did this with a Cirque de Soleil’s Kooza.