I have recently been inspired by two bloggers to write my very own “if you really knew me” post. I just had so much fun reading theirs, that I couldn’t help it, I needed to write one too.
The first was Jenni’s “if you really knew me” post over at Story of My Life. My other absolute favorite post by her was the story of how her and her husband met, her love story. Best hopeless romantic story I’ve read in a long time and I sent it out to at least 4 other people to read.
The second was Jessica’s “if you really knew me” post over at Jessica Who? Jenni said it best – the easiest way to fall in love with her site is just to read her “get to know me” page, it’ll take you everywhere else you need to be.
So, here we go. If you really knew me, you’d know…
- I am a hopeless romantic at heart.
- I can’t watch scary movies because I won’t sleep.
- I don’t like when people make fun of other people (in a mean way).
- I cringe and cover my face during embarrassing scenes for movie characters.
- I often sing the men’s parts in church choir because I like a challenge.
- I only really like light-colored sodas.
- I could eat cereal for every meal of every day and be happy.
- I know nothing about sports or politics.
- I have no idea what to do with small children or animals.
- I am prone to having panic attacks.
- I have a fear of singing solo in public.
- I also have a fear of being pushed into the center of a dance circle.
- (however) I learned how to booty drop in high school and love a good chance to use it.
- I become attached to random “stuffed animals” easily. example 1, example 2
- Sprinkles are my favorite part of ice cream.
- I can be incredibly stubborn.
- I cry a good amount – from laughter, sadness, being overwhelmed, movies, books, etc.
- I am always 7 minutes late.
- I’d rather be barefoot than wear shoes.
- I usually carry a thermometer with me.
- If I’m reading a book, it’s probably a raunchy romance novel.