I love blogging. I love making lists. I love Tory.
With these 3 facts, there was only one logical conclusion – I should make a blog that focuses on lists with Tory. So we are now collaborators on a (will be) wonderful blog called Girls Who Make Lists, with the tagline “the intersection of organized quirkiness and random logic.” Now, it’s not really that I have time for this – it’s more that, this is something Tory and I would do for fun on any night of the week anyway, so we might as well blog about it. And it already fits into my normal schedule because I talk to Tory pretty often.
In order to introduce this blog, I’m going to introduce to you my partner in crime, Tory – with a list. The top five things I love about Tory.
- She loves chick flicks as much (if not more) than I do.
- Her brain works in ridiculously creative ways – able to make puns like nobody’s business and turning short stories about ordinary life into tall tales.
- She puts up with my hypochondria better than anyone I know.
- She tells it like it is. My favorite example of this is the day that she told me that I didn’t have any confidence. While this sounds harsh, it was a pretty good eye opener for me and made me think about a few things differently.
- She’s my right-hand woman when it come to party planning. The crazy part about this is that we don’t even live in the same city. She just always shows up when I need her the most.
So clearly, Tory’s awesome.
We have written 3 awesome posts so far on our blog that we hope you take the time to check out.
While I won’t be posting about Girls Who Make Lists over here all that often, I’ll probably link up to my favorites. If you have any ideas for lists, leave them in the comments.