I tried doing round up posts last summer and failed miserably. I genuinely just don’t watch or read enough content on the internet to be able to do weekly round up posts, but since it’s been a really long time since I’ve done one, I figured I could give you the best of the internet that I’ve found in the past few months.
- Reading this series again. (last time was in middle school)
- Addicted to this song from smash.
- Glad that Ariana’s new album came out.
- Loving the clothes I bought from here. Cute and professional.
- Wearing these blue pumps from Payless as much as possible.
- No, really. what sound does a fox make? (a wtf must watch)
- Drunk vs stoned
- Kristin Chenoweth caught off-guard by fan’s wickedly good singing
- The Breton Sound released a video done in the style of the goonies
- Scott and Mitch (from PTX) have a web show, this one‘s with Todrick Hall.
- Movie posters that capture the essence of disney movies
- If disney princesses had instagram
- How americans feel about the states
- 25 facts you might not know about Friends
- 25 things that get harder after the age of 25
- 15 great places to have a party
- In case you missed it yesterday, this jalapeno popper dip is a must
- I want to make this to take to parties
- This post about online dating, i.e. “did I shave my legs for this?“
- Jefferson Travel Medicine has made my upcoming trip a little easier.
Thank you. If you’re in Philly, check them out.
Find anything else cool that I should be checking out?