No, this isn’t a sponsored post. I just really love Target. So I gathered two of my favorite blogger friends, Jamie & Alison, to come together to see how we would each spend our $500. Fun fact, we all also sang in choir together in college. If you’re stopping by from either one of their pages, I hope you stick around a while. Check out my about page & favorite posts, and maybe a few parties or greeting cards.
Here’s what I came up with.
(What I’m really saying is that mom, if you still want to buy anything… here’s the list.)
My big purchase was an air conditioner ($140), I have one now, but it weighs a million pounds and I feel like it sucks electricity. The next part broke down into a few categories:
- HOME ($88): Jersey Sheet Set, 2 throw pillows, and a snow shovel
- BEAUTY ($76): a loofa, an eye lash curler, nail polish and top coat, razor refills, and lip balm
- ENTERTAINMENT ($70): a football, smash season one, smash season two
- KITCHEN ($59): a zester, a cast iron skillet, and a waffle maker
- FASHION ($41): hair bands, a maxi dress, a maxi skirt, and ear warmers
- OFFICE ($24): white card stock and a tape dispenser
What have we learned from this experience? I practical. Very practical. I considered furniture, but I actually don’t have anywhere in my life to put it right now. I also considered a triple crock pot like Johanna has, but it feels more like a big kitchen item.
There were a few things I was looking for that I couldn’t find (weird, right?) – I don’t know if they just don’t have it on the internet or they don’t sell it at all. I looked for the Table Topics card sets, the game Carcasone, a laser printer, a red cookie rack, and fancy hair creams. I guess I’ll have to go somewhere else.
Now, I highly recommend seeing what these girls decided to spend their money on. Check out their pages below.
- – - – - – - – - -
How would you spend $500 at Target?
Click below to find out how these ladies would.
So tell me, how would you spend $500 at Target?