Welcome to the first ever Small Goals post here on Chrystina Noel. I’ll be linking up with Nicole from Writes Like a Girl this year to talk about some of my small goals. Essentially, she sets five small goals each month because sometimes major goals can feel unattainable, but small goals can build on each other to help you succeed in the long-term. Each new month I will list 5 new goals and recap on how I did on the previous month’s goals. I’m getting started a little late this time around, but here goes nothing:
- Go through my closet and get rid of anything I haven’t worn in the past year. You may know that I did a wardrobe overhaul last year where two blogger friends, Sarah and Sarah, came in to completely gut my closet and help me figure out what was working and what was not working. That said, I think that I’ve found a lot of pieces in the last few months that feel like me, and I want to make sure that I’m only keeping things in my closet that feel like me and the person I want to be. Plus, since Ben moved in I’ve needed to consolidate and so everything’s kind of overflowing again.
- I want to make some progress on the books & magazines on my night stand. I went around the house a little bit ago and put all of the books I’ve been meaning to read and all of the magazines I haven’t read yet and put them on my nightstand. This is going to mean less Netflix-ing for a little bit, but I think it will be worth it.
- Repackage my Christmas Ornaments in an efficient way when we take the tree down. Right now my ornaments are thrown in a big Tupperware container with a lot of old newspaper pages, paper towels, and plastic baggies. I would really love to make this look nicer and make it easier to get the ornaments in and out of the container.
- Make progress on the blogging e-courses I’ve signed up for. There are so many things I’ve paid for that I haven’t had time to do anything with. I would really love to make some progress on these to get my money’s worth and make the blog even better.
- Figure out how to close down my Chrystina Noel shop. Now that I’ve officially closed down the card shop there’s no need for me to have a Chrystina Noel company anymore, I can just add everything to my personal taxes for now since there won’t be a sales tax situation anymore.
Thanks so much Nicole for the inspiration! I’m excited to take on some smaller monthly goals for the year.
PS. Check out other cool folks’ small goals on Nicole’s site here.