So, I don’t really know anybody with an upcoming wedding (word has it when I hit 25 that will change) – but I do know love question games. This is a follow up post to the original “Bridal Shower Game, Question Cards, by MXK“. Just as a recap, MXK is one of my very good friends, Marie. She created a list of questions, asked them all to the groom, and then re-asked them all to the bride during the bridal shower to see how many she would guess correctly. I recommend clicking over to the other post to see how she made it all happen.
Here’s what her question cards looked like. Aren’t they adorable? The photograph was taken by her brother’s fiancee.
What I have to offer you in this post is a list of the questions that she used for the game. Check it out:
1. What is the first thing that you noticed about the Bride?
2. Where was your first date?
3. What is your favorite meal that the Bride prepares?
4. What is your least favorite meal that the Bride makes?
5. What is the Groom’s favorite color?
6. What/where was Groom’s first job?
7. What was Groom’s first car?
8. Who is the Groom’s all-time favorite Philadelphia Phillie?
9. Where was your first kiss?
10. Who said ‘I love you’ first?
11. How many children does the Groom want?
12. How many children does the Bride want?
13. What is your favorite thing about the Bride?
14. When did the Groom know it was love and she was “the one”?
15. What is the Groom’s favorite band?
16. What do you think the Groom would say is the Bride’s most annoying habit?
17. What would the Bride say is the Groom’s most annoying habit?
18. How and where did the Groom propose?
19. Is the Groom right-handed or left-handed?
20. What nickname does the Groom hate being called?
21. What was the first movie that you watched together?
22. What is the Groom’s favorite dessert?
23. What was the Groom’s favorite toy as a kid?
24. What is the Groom’s favorite restaurant?
25. When the Groom was little, what did he want to be when he grew up?
26. What was the Groom’s first job?
27. What high school did the Groom go to?
28. How many kids does the Groom want?
- – - – - – - – - -
If you need any other party hosting tips, check out the following posts:
- how to plan a wine tasting at an outside venue
- 5 great and easy ideas for hosting a brunch party
- how to host a wine and cheese party
- hosting a murder mystery party
- understanding 8 basic wines
- 5 rules to find a perfect wine pairing