How to Stay in Touch: 27 Ways to Make it Happen is a 40-page e-book that gives you my best tips and tricks on how to stay in touch with the people you love in your life.
I want to help you stay in touch with the people you love in your life.
You know –
- The people you intend to call, but for some reason it never works out.
- The people you say “we should really get together sometime” to and then it never happens.
- The people who every time you see them you start the conversation “it’s been way too long”.
And here’s the best part. It’s not as hard as you think to stay in touch. You just need to figure out how it work for you.
How do I know it works?
I have spent time since middle school attempting to perfect how to stay in touch with people I love. When I went to a different high school than most of my friends I realized if I wanted to keep them in my life I was going to have to come up with a plan. Some years it worked better than others, but 15 years later, two of those girls are still my best friends.
When I went to college I became a resident assistant. I spent my days connecting people, planning events, and checking in with people who had bad days. Once I graduated, my friends moved all over the country (again) and I had to figure out yet another plan to stay in touch with everybody I’d met to date. And I did.
This book is my playbook of everything that has worked for me. It has stories, advice, and action plans. It discusses the who, where, why, when, and what of how to stay in touch.
Buy the book today.
What’s in the Book:
A 42-page book including 5 chapters about how to stay in touch with people in your life including:
- The WHYs and WHY NOTs of staying in touch
- 27 ideas on how to make it happen
- Free templates to help you get started
- How to start if it’s been a while
- New ways to use the tools you already have
- Tips for writing a great thank you note
Here’s what people are saying:
|“I’m a true introvert: I’m someone who can go for quite a long time without reaching out to people and still feel connected to them. Chrystina’s book is the perfect reminder to be more proactive in maintaining friendships in a way that makes everyone feel connected and appreciated. She provides awesome tips and methods to stay in touch, even when you don’t think you have the time.”
|| Jenn from Jenn Coyle
|“Chrystina’s personality makes her book fun to read and the advice is ridiculously practical. As someone who’s always had a hard time staying in touch with old friends and even my large extended family, her concrete examples and “keep it simple” approach did not send me running for the hills. I can actually see myself using her ideas, like posting pics with old friends on social media for #throwbackthursday, offering someone a ride to the airport, or just buying a bunch of greeting cards and stamps so I’ll actually send them when when those birthday reminders pop up on my phone!”
|| Julie from Calm Belly Kitchen
Even more bonus items:
This book also includes –
- A list of what to talk about if you’re reaching out to somebody you haven’t spoken to in a while and don’t know where to start.
- Ways to use social media you probably haven’t considered before.
- A list of small gifts you can include in 49-cent snail mail for no additional charge.
- My favorite online go-to event planning resources.