As I’ve mentioned before, every year for Easter my sister and I have a chocolate easter egg hunt that we go on in the morning. My mom usually hides 20 hershey kisses for each of us.
Apparently my mom said to herself this year, surely we’re not going to be doing the Easter egg hunt this year, Chrystina’s 25, that must be the cut off age. Then I wrote this blog post last week and she realized this wasn’t the year. She and my dad ended up hiding 3 sets of 28 mini chocolate eggs around the house. 1 set for my sister (green), 1 set for me (blue), and 1 set for my roommate (pink). I never know how, but we somehow manage to find them all every year. Actually, heres what usually happens. We each find 90% of our own and then we know where the other 10% of everybody else’s eggs are hiding but you just can’t find your own. Props where props are due – my sister actually won this year, it’s usually me, but I slacked this year.
The most ridiculous part of the whole thing is that once you find out where the eggs are it’s SO obvious. Some of them are just right in plain site. I swear my sister didn’t find the one sitting right on the piano until 15 minutes into the hunt. Although, I’m not sure I’m allowed to say anything considering mine was sitting right behind a photograph.
I took pictures of the top 2 hidding places that stumped each of us. Feel free to laugh.