Y’all. I’m on vacation. It was a completely 100% needed vacation, I was literally starting to lose my mind. That said, I still worked far too many hours for this to be a true vacation, but it was a start. Maybe next month’s trip will go better. Without further ‘ado, 10 things that happened this week:
- By Friday last week I was flipping exhausted. When I got home after work all I could bring myself to do was watch sitcoms (Hart of Dixie) and pack.
- Saturday I spent almost the entire day in the airport (thanks, American) due to a delayed first flight causing an itinerary change, and a second delayed flight.
- I’m spending the week being driven around in a Mercedes SL63 with the top down. Feeling extra swanky over here.
- We went to a handful of open houses on Sunday. One of which was a 9 million dollars. I don’t know why I don’t do this for fun more often. I may try to pick this up as a weekend ritual when I get back to Philadelphia.
- Sunday we went to get Tito’s tacos. My first Cali-Mex experience. I’m thinking about starting a mission to find the best. Suggestions welcome.
- Monday and Tuesday I worked 12 hours.
- I got a manicure and pedicure. It felt really good to be pampered for a little bit. Pink finger nails. Teal toe nails.
- I’ve finally sent out birthday cards through the beginning of August. Man, I still have some catching up to do.
- Wednesday I went on the WB Studio Tour. It was probably one of the most fun touristy things I’ve done on a vacation ever. Getting to see where Friends, Full House, Gilmore Girls, Everybody Loves Raymond, and more of my favorite sitcoms were filmed was an absolute blast. And I got to sit on the (recreated) Friends couch at Central Perk.
- Thursday was day one of two at The Yellow Conference in Downtown, LA. Super excited to be meeting so many West Coast bloggers.
I felt like I should have had more since I was on vacation, but part of me thinks it’s pretty wonderful that vacation has been chill. Now if y’all could say a few prayers that my flight home Sunday doesn’t get quite as delayed as it did on the way here that would be great. I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!