It’s Thursday night. I just got back from a concert. I got the chance to see Adams Wilson perform live. They’re a little bit country, a little bit folk, and have some pretty powerhouse vocals going on. You should go listen. This is not part of my weekly snippets. I’m just preparing y’all because I have something to say. It’s so. cool. to get to watch people do things they love. No matter what it is – music, sports, cooking, designing – whatever it is. It is so. cool. to watch it happen. It’s so cool that sometimes, in between all the random crap that happens we get that moment. Our moment. Where everything is good in the world. On that note. Here are 10 things that happened this week:
- It was Ben’s 29th birthday on Friday, so he got to choose what we did all day. And by all day I mean the hours that we weren’t working…
- We wished my friends Jai & Phil farewell and safe travels as they depart on the (up-to-a) year long adventure around the world with good beer at Brauhaus Schmitz.
- TICKETS TO THE BLOG CONNECT WENT LIVE after an awesome planning meeting with our lovely creative director, Sarah, and our awesome sponsorship coordinator, Melissa. I’m so excited for this conference. It’s going to be my baby for the next two months. (Y’all should buy tickets while we’re still in early bird mode.)
- I got to watch Grease Live at Ben’s parents house on Sunday because I don’t have television. I was really impressed you guys. And just keep being reminded of how badly I would love the chance to be Rizzo in a show. Vanessa Hudgens did a great job with her, the whole cast did an awesome job actually. And I loved all the cameos. Can anybody gush about it with me in the comments? I haven’t found anybody else who has watched it yet.
- I ran a mile during lunch on Tuesday.
- I met up with my friend Victoria for drinks and blogging chat on Tuesday. At Good Dog again. It’s slowly becoming my neighborhood spot.
- I got my taxes done on Wednesday. If you’re looking for someone to do them in Philadelphia check out Creative Business Accounting & Tax Services.
- I did a photoshoot of the lovely Bekah from That’s Normal this morning. Can’t wait to share photos on my photography facebook page.
- I tried a new cafe this week – Front Street Cafe, and I really liked it.
- Even though my roof is now fixed every time it rains I get worried that the rain is coming in. Yay paranoia.
And that’s all. That’s what happened this week. What happened with you? I’d love to hear all the exciting things (or not so exciting things) below.
CUPID Numbers: P41, D72