Seven days seems so long ago right now. I feel like I’ve done a million things between the last time I wrote one of these posts and now. Lucky for you, I’ll only be sharing 10 of them.
- I was extra productive last Saturday morning. I went to the grocery store before 8am. I then walked to Northern Liberties to try the chai at the Random Tea Room. And then I walked to Kensington to go to the Resource Exchange. All before noon. I walked 25k steps that day.
- I went to a small music festival outside Wilmington, DE.
- I hung out with some awesome bloggers at the Hotel Monaco on Sunday evening. It’s by far the most colorful hotel I’ve ever been in.
- I traveled up to Jersey City and hosted a baby shower at the office. Complete with strawberry shortcake.
- I’m becoming a pro at this transporting desserts thing.
- I got to hang out with a friend from the Colorado project in Philadelphia this week. We got gelato and bubble tea. We call that winning.
- I spent hours working on a proposal that we eventually decided not to bid on. (Which was actually more of a relief than frustrating.)
- I worked from New York City on Thursday. And then booked it back to Philly only to be 40 minutes late for a wine tasting. Thanks, Amtrak.
- I tried the most delicious summer wine drink I’ve ever had in my entire life. It’s the first one on this recipe list. It involves lemons and champagne and slushiness. Do it. You won’t regret it.
- I was really tipsy on Thursday night. It felt pretty good. It’s been a while.
That’s it. One week. Four states. Lots of walking. How was your week?