My very good friend Marie recently wrote a post for me called “Bridal Shower Game, Question Cards, by MXK“, and here is the list of questions that she used while playing the game. Just to recap what was learned in the previous post, Marie created a list of questions, asked them all to the groom, and then re-asked them all to the bride during the bridal shower to see how many she would guess correctly. I recommend clicking over to the other post to see how she made it all happen. (Marie also wrote a post about the Bridal Shower Purse Game if you need more activities. Check it out!)
Here’s what her question cards looked like. Aren’t they adorable? If you’re looking for design ideas for bridal shower question cards, check out my post called Making Bridal Shower Question Game Cards. Below are the questions that she used on the cards:
- What is the first the Groom noticed about the Bride?
- Where was your first date?
- What is the Groom’s favorite meal the Bride prepares?
- What is the Groom’s least favorite meal the Bride prepares?
- What is the Groom’s favorite color?
- What and where was the Groom’s first job?
- What was the Groom’s first car?
- When and how did you start dating?
- Where was your first kiss?
- Who said ‘I love you’ first?
- How many children does the Groom want?
- How many children does the Bride want?
- What is the Groom’s favorite thing about the Bride?
- What is the Bride’s favorite thing about the Groom?
- When did the Groom know it was love and the Bride was ‘the one’?
- What is the Groom’s favorite band?
- What would the Groom say is the Bride’s most annoying habit?
- What would the Bride say is the Groom’s most annoying habit?
- Who proposed? How and where did it happen?
- Is the Groom right-handed or left-handed?
- What nickname does the Groom hate being called?
- What was the first movie you watched together?
- What is the Groom’s favorite dessert?
- What was the Groom’s favorite toy as a kid?
- What’s the Groom’s favorite restaurant?
- When the Groom was little, what did he want to be when he grew up?
- What was the Groom’s first job?
- What high school did the Groom attend?
- Did the Groom have any pets growing up?
- What is the Groom’s favorite game?
Ideas for Printing
Need heavy white cardstock to print? Or maybe colored cardstock in vintage colors instead? What about classy embellishment flowers to make the cards a little more fun? Or to keep it simple, try putting these gold-foiled champagne glass stickers on the back of each card?
Free Bridal Shower Question Game Printable Cards
To get a FREE printable of these questions, sign up for the Chrystina Noel newsletter list below.
|Bridal Shower Details||Bridal Shower Purse Game|
|Bridal Shower Question
Game Cards Printed
|Handmade Bridal Shower
|How to Execute the Bridal
Shower Question Card Game
Links above may be affiliate.